The Pacifier Bees is a fable that tells the story of Vivène and Florine, two bees who lived in Mill, an amazing village, where everything is perfect. The Author stimulates the imagination so that through a trip to the world of fantasy, the child comes into harmony with the natural elements of life.
Isa Colli believes that this process is fundamental for the development of personality and childlike emotional. It deals tales and children's stories as working tools for everyday learning kids, emphasizing mutual respect as aggregator factor in society.
With manicured illustrations, a fresh reading, pleasant and comforting, bees of this story teach us the importance of living in harmony with nature.
The Bees Lollipop is a fable that tells the life of Vivene and Florine, two bees that live in Moinho, an amazing village, where everything is perfect. The author stimulates the imagination so that, through a voyage into a world of fantasy, children come into harmony with the natural elements of life.
Isa Colli believes that this process is fundamental to the development of children’s emotions and personality. She treats tales and children’s stories as working tools for everyday learning, emphasizing mutual respect as a key factor in society. With carefully designed illustrations, in a pleasant and easy manner, the bees in this story teach us the importance of living in harmany with nature, of the importance of employment in education of our children, and the values of hard work and studiousness, which are essential tools for personal and collective growth.
- The Lollipop of Bees is a fable that tells the life of Vivene and Florine, two bees inhabit Mill, an amazing village, where everything is perfect. Through a trip to the fantasy world of the child can get between in tune with nature.
Bees this story teach about entrepreneurship, team work, respect and the importance of living in harmony with nature, warning us of the importance of employing the education of our children, the values of work and studies, noble nature essential tools for personal and collective growth.
- João Carlos makes a mistake that makes him look like an idiot. The romance between the surfer and Maria Paula does not face the traditional traps, as in serials. They are protagonists of an uphill struggle against a powerful enemy and invisible. The awakening of the power of a spoiled girl, the big city, and Youth Angrense in the quest for survival, thrills from start to finish.
Felicia is a very smart little girl who loves plants and animals. On an exciting journey to the Treasury Lord Zicão, fun and learning go together when this curious little girl and his friends experience the wonders of country life. Everything is new to these children of the big city.
To finish, are presented with a real lesson about food "Bio" and they understand the need to keep in harmony with nature.
- Like CLOUD
- Snowflake shows us here, we must be very attentive to water waste on the planet. It is the fuel that drives the engine of all living beings and should be cared for with love. We must be aware and follow the example of that little cloud, on waste and pollution sources, lagos, rios e mares, It took an attitude of preservation and awareness of the importance of water. It is essential to the survival of the planet.
- As the waterfall foam, in Montes Belos, there are many other fairy Malena shrines scattered all over the world. In this story, We learn to be just aware of the need to preserve our beautiful planet. We will certainly be very happy if we follow the guidelines of the fairy and we can ensure that our children and their successors can live in a clean world, with its natural resources preserved, with clear waterfalls, living forests, blue seas and clean air. The Malena Fairy did well her part, we do our.
- GOLDEN TREE is a fable that tells the awakening of a little boy to a better understanding of the way of life of each inhabitant of a beautiful orchard. Here children will have access to many working knowledge of perfect nature that surrounds us and embark with Juca an imaginary adventure and educational. During a simple walk, he learns about the importance of every living being and is proud of the friends he met in this magical setting and charming.
The pets POND WREATH teach us about environmental preservation and recycling, key issues for the survival of the planet. They teach us how to act before depredation situations and lack of care for the environment. The animals show us that we must learn to preserve our natural resources and to turn our waste into good material to meet the basic needs of all. Embark on this adventure with vermin living in LAGOON WREATH and learn the importance of friendship, teamwork, respect for the environment and recycling. The union did, It is and will always make a big difference!
- In this little story, children learn through play about the four seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall and winter, which happen because the earth's tilt relative to the sun. In the book, children can visit the magical kingdom of Sofia and meet his family, ruling until today 12 months of the year on Planet Earth.